Originally constructed in 1927 as the Cornelia Apartments (the building is located at the intersection of Lake Shore Drive and Cornelia Avenue), this 15-story brick building with Classical detailing was in serious need of restoration by 2012. Central worked with the owners, architects and structural engineers in restoring the elegant façade to its original splendor— on the primary elevations, the masonry was tuck pointed and nearly 1000 deteriorated terra cotta units were replaced with new terra cotta units. The pink hue of the new terra cotta was determined after a meticulous color-matching process. In 2019, Central removed damaged terra cotta units at the base of the building, at the main entrance and replaced them with a color matched granite. Presently, the building adds a great deal of character to the collection of vintage high-rise apartment buildings that line North Lake Shore Drive.